Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Last 30 Years








As I reflect on the last 30 years of my life... I am filled with such an overwhelming gratitude! First to Jesus Christ who chose me to be HIS! Wow! What a blessing! 2nd that I had the most amazing parents! I can not imagine my life without them! 3rd, my sweet husband! He has been in my life 10 years and brings me so much joy, laughter and love! I Love that BOY( I was also blessed to have married into an amazing family! )! My children... they take my breath away! I am so proud of the children they are and are becoming! Next, My sister and JJ I love you both sooooo much and CAN NOT WAIT for sweet baby Skylan to get here! My friends.... I can not imagine my life without each of you!
I thank God ever day for each blessing in my life and....
I can not wait to see what God has in store for the next 30 years!!!!


No comments: